When it come to smart toilets, it can be rather difficult to keep up with the ever evolving technology. Latest models available at any reputable Toto distributer in Australia are using lesser water than traditional toilets and come with some really cutting-edge features.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the reasons why you should invest in a Japanese toilet like Toto.
- More Hygiene and Cleanliness: Toto toilets come with a revolutionary premist and post mist technology. What it does is it sprays and coats the bowl with a thin layer of electrolysed water before every use. This is great for preventing waste build up.
- Reduce The Use Of Toilet Paper: One of the reasons why modern households prefer technologically advanced Toto toilets is that they can help them drastically cut down the use of toilet paper, which brings us to our next point.
- Environmentally Friendly: Toto washlets can help you reduce the usage of toilet paper, which in turn, can reduce the impact on environment. In the long run, switching to a Japanese toilet can decrease energy use and harmful emissions. Secondly, premist technology can virtually eliminate the need for unsafe chemicals.
- No More Clogged Toilets: Using warm water to cleanse after each use is not only comfortable and a better way to clean, it also prevents clogged toilets.
- Top Notch Comfort: With warm water, heated seat, night light and ability to set pressure, a Japanese toilet can enhance your bathroom experience beyond your expectations.
Looking For More Advanced Toto Toilets? Go for Toto Neorest!
Toto Neorest range is nothing less than revolutionary. Let’s delve into its features one by one, so that you can make a more informed buying decision.
- Actilight: This patented technology from Toto is embedded into the Washlet lid. It works in conjunction with special zirconium coated surface. When turned on, it automatically breaks down the bacteria.
- Premist: Before each use, toilet bowl is sprayed with eWater+ to ensure highest level of cleanliness. It helps in achieving 80% better results than conventional methods.
- Hydroprotect: This refers to the special zirconium coating, especially used on a ceramic surface. In the presence of UV light, this hydrophilic coating breaks down the organic waste.
- eWater+: This refers to electrolysed water. Electrolysis of water containing sodium chloride results in sodium hydroxide and hypochlorous acid. These compounds are very effective disinfectants, and are used during wand cleaning, pre misting and post misting.
Looking to buy a quality Japanese toilet to fit your needs and budget? Get in touch with the experts at Mizoduri Gallery. We are the leading Toto distributor in Australia. We can provide you with the best bathroom products right within your budget. Visit Mizoduri Gallery today!