While a traditional chair can be perfect for use in a lobby or reception room, you should think about how many people might actually use that room at a given time. You will certainly need enough seating spots for everyone. This is where a two-seater chair can come in handy.
A two-seater chair is a popular choice among those who have commercial hospitality furniture needs. This is a kind of chair that uses a rectangular design. It offers a body wide enough to handle two people at a time.
Such a chair can come with many features:
- It can come with legs on each of its corners. There is no need to have support legs in the middle of the furniture.
- The frame will feature a series of beams at the bottom part to keep its body intact. These might include metal rods or added wood surfaces that add extra support but will not get in the way of the cushioning.
- A cushioned back can be included. This will feature fabric and cushioning similar to what is found on the seated spot.
- Some curves may be found on the ends of the backing. These curves add a nice visual appeal while creating a more comfortable spot to sit on. These could also support decorative pillows or cushions if desired.
- It is also lighter in weight than a much larger sofa. The smaller frame and reduced amount of fabric materials all around the entire body make it easy to utilize.
- It can handle a good deal of weight. A typical two-seater can handle around 150kg or more in weight. The design of the frame is a key part of what makes it capable of handling that weight
A two-seater chair is ideal when you are looking for hotel furniture or other reception room items but you don’t want to splurge on a large couch. This can fit in well with the other chairs you want to utilize. Talk with us for extra information on what can be utilized for your requirements.