One of the areas where Japanese are way ahead of the rest of the world is their toilets. If you’ve a Japanese toilet seat installed in your bathroom or you’ve ever been to Japan, chances are that you know how advanced their smart toilets are. If you’re not that familiar with smart toilets and bidets in Australia, here are some of the prominent ways these toilets are revolutionising the bathroom experience in Australia.
3 Benefits of Smart Toilets
- The Heated Seats
When you sit on a smart toilet seat for the first time, let us assure you it will be a memorable experience for you. These stunning shiny white toilets come with a unique heated seat feature. As soon as you put your derriere on it, you’ll experience sudden but incredibly pleasant warmth. Going to the bathroom will never be a bone chilling experience for you again.
- Everything at the Touch of a Button
If you’re a new user of smart toilet or Washlet in Australia, you might feel intimidated by an array of smart buttons on it. Each of these is assigned a different function depending on its model and needs of the user.
Bidet and oshiri are some of the common buttons in smart toilets. Oshiri is for washing the rear part while bidet is used to wash the front parts. In many models such as c, you also get the functionality to adjust temperature, strength and angle of the spray.
- State-of-The-art Flushing Mechanism
All smart toilets come with very discreet flushing systems. Most electrical models feature a flush that work without touching. They have a special sensor that automatically activates the flush after every use. This touch-free feature ensures that there’s no transfer of germs via flush handle. This is ideal for homeowners who are fed up of guests that never use flush. Other features include overflow protection and ability to flush during power outages.
How to Select a Smart Toilet for You?
Now that you know how a smart toilet or bidet in Australia can enhance your bathroom experience, below is a list of things you should consider before making any purchase:
- Cost: Choose a brand and model that fit your needs and budget. Never compromise on the durability and usability of your toilet.
- Warranty: Warranty is an important aspect of smart toilets. It can help you save some serious money in the long run. Smart toilets from trusted brands like Toto offer extensive warranties on their products that cover the cost of replacement parts as well as major repairs.
- Shape: Available in round and elongated shapes, bidet shapes are usually chosen by keeping the shape of your existing toilet in mind. Choose a bidet that’s compatible with your existing toilet.
- Features: Make a list of the most important features you need, and make sure that your new toilet has them. This will ensure long-term satisfaction with your purchase.