HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point.
Below are the Steps for Developing and Implementing a HACCP Plan for any butcher shop in Sydney.
- Assemble the HACCP team and define the scope of the HACCP plan.
- Describe the product and its distribution method.
- Draw a defined detailed diagram of complete process flow.
- List all potential hazards associated with each step, conduct a hazard analysis for a butcher shop in Sydney.
- Establish an authentication process for the shop.
- Food safety plan for an independent butcher shop.
HACCP certification allows all food processors, manufacturers, and food handlers to commit their food safety commitments through the implementation of proper food safety plans. HACCP certification is important for all meat shops, a butcher in Sydney. To know more, read FOOD SAFETY PROGRAM GUIDELINES from Food Authority of NSW.
There is a special template available from NSW food authorities for retail meat premises HACCP certification.
We are certified butchery shop in Sydney, Call us on (02) 98266122 to know more.