It’s easy to see why timber veneer and laminate boards are such a popular decoration choice for homeowners and businesses in Australia. These solutions are visually appealing, functional and long-lasting. They can give a sophisticated, luxurious appearance to any home with a little investment.
If you’re looking to upgrade your home without breaking a bank, then get in touch with trusted timber veneer and laminate board suppliers in Sydney, such as Processed Forest Products. Gain some knowledge about timber veneer, wood panelling and laminate in order to get the best out of these products. Always compare their features and buy the ones that fit your needs the best.
What Are The Advantages Of Timber Veneer?
Veneering is one of the oldest wood working techniques known to the mankind. Today veneer processes are used in a huge range of decorative and remodelling projects to create unique and aesthetically appealing surfaces.
For wood workers, the flexibility and versatility of timber veneer is simply unparalleled with any other material. Let’s take a look at a few advantages of wood panelling and timber veneer.
- Timber veneer is a cost-effective option for homeowners who want the classic look of wood at an affordable price.
- Timber veneer can be refinished or sanded at any point of time to remove stains and scratches or even to change its entire look.
- No doubt, solid wood is more durable than veneer, but timber veneer is far less susceptible to warping; making it last a very long time. This is the reason why timber veneer products are also used in solid wood items.
- Veneering allows craftsmen to make the most out of the available wood. A single tree is sufficient to complete the entire surface with a matching grain pattern. This is something that’s not possible with solid wood.
- Using wood panelling in your projects will offer you truly unique results.
- Lastly, timber veneer surfaces are very easy to maintain. All you need to do is wipe them clean with a damp cloth and polish it occasionally.
Advantages of Laminate Boards
Laminates are gaining a lot of popularity lately and for a good reason. Let’s see why:
- Laminate surfaces are great to attain a uniform look and a high consistency throughout the surface. This makes them a wonderful choice for modern clean designs.
- Laminates are quite easy to maintain. However, try to protect them from direct sunlight and they will keep looking brand new for years and years.
- Laminates are more resistant to scratches and stains than timber veneer and solid wood.
- Laminates are strong and sturdy products that can last a really long time and are virtually maintenance-free.
- Laminate products offer a great value for money without compromising on the style and reliability. However, always rely on trustworthy laminate board suppliers to buy your products.
For more guidance on our products, visit Processed Forest Products or give us a call at (02) 9771 5155 today!